Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Model 15 Cross Over Schematic

  1. #11
    Inactive Member vo1dza's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you Richard and Gary for your comments. The specs for the super 12 you quoted sound about right. Since the substitution, there seems to be a hole in the midrange that I don't like. And it is a different looking speaker. As far as the boomyness, that may be my room. I've got a graphic equalizer en-route, so I may be able to wrestle with that issue that way.

    I guess I really need to find a pair on ebay, spend the bucks and get back the speakers I fell in love with 25 years ago.
    Thanks again,
    Graham

  2. #12
    Inactive Member gamalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    535
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will agree with you there Graham.

    My 15s are not at all boomy and if anything a bit bass shy. They do however excell in the mids and highs.


    19


    20

    Gary

  3. #13
    Inactive Member vo1dza's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Everyone!

    I found some woofers on ebay. Now I'm counting the days until I get my speakers back in form.

    I'll post again when I'm 'back in business'.

    Graham

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.